Welcome back to Buckles and Bows for some and welcome to our new families.
We hope you have all had a fantastic Summer and we are looking forward to hearing all about your adventures and getting to know you!
This week we will be concentrating on sharing stories and building relationships, talking about what makes us feel special and what we have in common with each other. We will :
- Use senses for exploring the world (UtW)
- Explore the craft area and resources (EAD)
- Listen to the boundaries e.g aprons (L, PSED)
- Use number language in the sand, water, songs (M,EAD)
- Learn new songs and sing “We’re sitting on the floor”
- HAVE FUN!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Zoë or speak to a member of the team.