Week commencing 9th September 2019:
Welcome back, we hope everyone had a lovely Summer!
- This week we are settling the children and we will be encouraging them to talk about people who are important to them using their colour challenge (personal, social and emotional).
- We will be playing lots of listening games, inside and out (communication & Language, Physical development).
- Encouraging the children to look at books and enjoy stories (literacy).
- We will sort objects by colour and practice more/less (mathematics)
- In the craft area the children will make open ended pictures using lots of colours or their favourites (expressive arts).
Please remember invoices are due by Friday 13th September 2019.