Autumn walk – Monday and Thursday 09:30 – 11:30
This week we will:
- Talk about the changes to the season – what clothes should we wear? what has happened to the environment?
- Learn new songs for Autumn
- Listen to Autumn theme stories – ‘We’re going on a leaf hunt’, ‘Leaf Man’.
- Learn new words such as Hibernation, foraging….
- Number 5 – find 5 natural objects eg conkers
- Conker rolling painting
- Float and sink natural objects
- Build homes for animals which hibernate
- Make hedgehogs in playdough, count prickles
- Practise putting coats on
- create leaf and bark rubbings
Please remember to bring back your reading books so we can swap them for you to enjoy a new story together.