This week Christmas is starting!
- We will talk about family customs, take account of what other say (PSE, UtW)
- The children will listen to stories like ‘Dear Santa’ and make our letters, some of the children may like to make marks for their names (CL, L)
- We can cut out pictures to put in our letters (PD)
- In the post office the children can sort letters out by sizes and take on the role of the clerk and post delivery person (M, UtW, EAD)
- We will make Christmas cards, making our own choice of resources (EAD)
- We can wrap presents in our workshop (EAD, PD)